Stacey Alston, DDS, is a well reputed dentist with a private practice, DentalWorks, based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. She is extensively experienced in oral surgery, prosthetic dentistry, porcelain crowns and bridges, and an emphasis on cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Alston boasts a remarkable career as a dentist spanning more than 20 years, which she built after graduating from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is a member of the North Carolina Dental Society, American Dental Association, and North Carolina Mission of Mercy. She also volunteers at Men?s Homeless Shelter Dental Clinic, North Carolina Missions of Mercy, and provides free dental screenings in her spare time.
Education and Training
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- North Carolina Dental Society, American Dental Association, North Carolina Mission of Mercy
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for Dentistry, Educating her Patients
- Volunteers at Men's Homeless Shelter dental clinic, NC missions of mercy, dental screenings
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Children
Dr. Stacey Alston Other's Practice location
MAYFIELD HTS, OH 44124 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Stacey Alston Other | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Stacey Alston Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alston
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Frank Avason DMD MS PA 7476 Waterside Loop Rd Denver NC 28037
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS 8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Bhavana Jayaram DMD 1706 S Main St Kannapolis NC 28081
- Dr. Cedrick Brown McDonald DDS 9787 Charlotte Highway Indian Land South Carolina 29707
- Dr. Joseph C. Duncan DDS 215 Gilead Rd Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS 7322 Matthews Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227