Rick Mars, DDS
Dentist2797 Northeast 207th Street Aventura Florida, 33180
Education and Training
Invisalign Premier Provider
Rick Mars, DDS's Expert Contributions
All my years in dentistry have shown me, the most important thing for you to feel as a patient when you walk into your dentist’s office is trust. The best way to begin a healthy, trusting relationship with your dentist is for you to have an innocent until proven guilty mindset. Remember, every...
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guest Lecturer and Instructor, Aventura Hospital -
- featured speaker on invisalignï¿½ to an international group of dentists in Costa Rica in May 2013. -
- America's Top Dentist in 2013
Rick Mars, DDS's Practice location
Rick Mars, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mars
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Steven Rosenstein DMD20803 Biscayne Blvd Aventura FL 33180
- Charmaine Johnson-Leong2717 E Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33306
- Daniel DelCastillo D.M.D925 Arthur Godfrey Rd Ste 302 Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Heidi R. Finkelstein D.M.D333 N.W. 70th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Dr. Jaline Boccuzzi DMD PA2122 Ne 2nd Street Pompano Beach FL 33062
- Filiberto J. Herdocia7380 SW 40th Street Miami FL 33155