Dr. James Perkins is a Chiropractor practicing in West Bloomfield, Michigan. Dr. Perkins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Perkins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. James E. Perkins D.C.'s Videos
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
Dr. James E. Perkins D.C.'s Practice location
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Hassan Mohamad Reichouni D.C.7601 WYOMING ST DEARBORN MI 48126
- Dr. Stacey Francis D.C.74 W Long Lake Rd Bloomfield Hills MI 48304
- Dr. William A. Gischia D.C.2804 Orchard Lake Rd Keego Harbor MI 48320
- Dr. Adeela Peer D.C.3950 S Rochester Rd Rochester Hills MI 48307
- Dr. John Trainor D.C.43423 Joy Rd Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Richard Beaubien D.C.1767 West Big Beaver Rd Troy MI 48085