Mohamed L. Saccoh, DDS, FAGD, FICOI, maintains a private practice, Family, Cosmetics & Implant Dentistry: Saccoh M L DDS that is based out of Joppa, Maryland. Over the course of his career, he has attained a high level of proficiency in cosmetic and implant dentistry. Dr. Saccoh training at the world renowned Las Vegas Institute for advanced dental studies and completed his residency at the VA Hospital in Washington DC. A Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Dr. Saccoh was declared one of America's Top Dentists in 2005 for all of his outstanding achievements in the field; also being named Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. In his spare time, Dr. Saccoh serves as a mentor at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry and was featured in a publication.
Education and Training
University of Maryland Baltimore
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Serves as a Mentor for 2.5 Years at the Scottsdale Center for Dentistry -
- America's Top Dentists, 2005
- VA Hospital Washington DC
- Trained at the world renowned Las Vegas Institute (LVI) for advanced Dental studies
Professional Society Memberships
- cademy of General Dentistry (AGD), American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), America Dental Association (ADA), International association for Orthodontics (IAO), International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
Articles and Publications
- Featured in Dear Doctor - Dentistry & Oral Health
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, Caring for Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Tennis
Favorite professional publications
Mohamed Lamin Saccoh's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Mohamed Lamin Saccoh | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mohamed Lamin Saccoh's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Dr. Dana Aubert Truesdale DDS1111 Park Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Dalia Tadros DDS7600 Osler Dr Towson Maryland 21204
- Dr. William Martin D.D.S.8417 Bellona Ln Towson MD 21204
- Heejun K. Lee110 North Point Blvd Baltimore Maryland 21224
- Dr. Brandon Michael Ford D.D.S.10153 York Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Howard Kaplan D.D.S.2018 Rock Spring Road Forest Hill MD 21050