Issa Dkeidek, DDS, MSD, is a well-versed dentist with Premier Periodontics in Bellevue, Washington. He has been practicing dentistry for over 4 years with special emphasis on periodontics, dental implants, and cosmetic dentistry. As a periodontist, Dr. Dkeidek specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Trained at the VA Medical Center, he became a member of the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, Academy of Peridontology, Washington State Society of Periodontology, and Seattle King County Dental Society in order to remain active and up-to-date in his field.
Education and Training
University of Buffalo
Areas of expertise and specialization
- VA Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, Academy of Peridontology, Washington State Society of Periodontology, Seattle King County Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family Support, Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Basketball, Traveling
Dr. Issa Dkeidek D.D.S.'s Practice location
Bellevue, Washington 98004 Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53222 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Issa Dkeidek D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Issa Dkeidek D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the looks and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread. This...
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S 15710 NE 24th St Bellevue Washington 98008
- Dr. Kari D. Chellis DDS 4700 42nd Ave SW Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Allen D. Colic D.D.S., M.S.D. 9714 3rd Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Gerald K. Wolff 4400 California Avenue Southwest Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Perry J. Jones III DDS 1700 NW 56th St Seattle WA 98107
- Dr. Lance B. Timmerman DMD 7100 Fort Dent Way Seattle Washington 98188