Issa Dkeidek, DDS, MSD, is a well-versed dentist with Premier Periodontics in Bellevue, Washington. He has been practicing dentistry for over 4 years with special emphasis on periodontics, dental implants, and cosmetic dentistry. As a periodontist, Dr. Dkeidek specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Trained at the VA Medical Center, he became a member of the American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, Academy of Peridontology, Washington State Society of Periodontology, and Seattle King County Dental Society in order to remain active and up-to-date in his field.
Education and Training
University of Buffalo
Areas of expertise and specialization
- VA Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Washington State Dental Association, Academy of Peridontology, Washington State Society of Periodontology, Seattle King County Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Family Support, Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Basketball, Traveling
Dr. Issa Dkeidek D.D.S.'s Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98004 Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53222 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Issa Dkeidek D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Issa Dkeidek D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Stewart L. Widdowson D.D.S. 1820 100TH PL SE EVERETT WA 98208
- Jeffrey T. Bond 4151 Fauntleroy Way Sw Seattle WA 98126
- Ernest E. Barrett 1107 Ne 45th St Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Obiora E. Nkwonta D.D.S. 2300 Rainier Avenue Seattle Washington 98144
- Daniel I. Varadi 115 Pelly Ave N Renton WA 98057
- Dr. Eric Derovanessian D.D.S 15710 Ne 24th Street Bellevue WA 98008