Sara Gandy, MD, is an established dentist with a remarkable career spanning over 15 years in the field of psychiatry. She practices in Stanford, California, at Stanford Hospital & Clinics, which is known internationally for the advanced care provided by its physicians and staff, especially in the treatment of complex disorders such in areas such as cardiac care, neurosciences, surgery, and organ transplants. A graduate of the University of Florida, Dr. Grady completed several years of post-graduate training; including her fellowship at the VA Medical Center at Palo Alto. Dr. Grady fulfilled the high standards necessary for certification with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Gandy additionally is an esteemed member of the American Medical Association and American Psychiatric Association to stay as current as possible in medical advancements.
Education and Training
University of Florida
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Associate Professor, Stanford U. School of Medicine -
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Shands Hospital
- VA Medical Center Palo Alto
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Psychiatric Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Perseverance, Passion for the Field
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journla of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association
Dr. Sara Gandy M.D.'s Practice location
Stanford, California 94305Get Direction
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Sara Gandy M.D. | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Sara Gandy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gandy
- ADHD in Children
ADHD usually develops during childhood, and there have been no cases of the condition occurring in adults who didn’t have it in their childhood. As a result, ADHD is best diagnosed and managed during childhood and for the rest of the life. When it comes to spotting ADHD symptoms in children, the...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Dr. Vasdeep S. Kahlon M.D.662 Mowry Avenue Fremont California 94536
- Dr. Stanley E. Fischman M.D.2485 Hospital Drive Mountain View California 94040
- Dr. Frank A. Stanton M.D.2275 Arlington Dr San Leandro CA 94578
- Tammy Christine Saah2039 Forest Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Mali A. Mann MD550 Hamilton Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. Kurt Edward Biehl MD1440 168th Avenue San Leandro California 94573