Maria Chah L.M.T., L.AC.
Acupuncturist5901b Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Suite 485 Atlanta GA, 30328
Maria Chah is an acupuncturist practicing in LANTANA, FL. Dr. Chah evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Chah treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Maria Chah L.M.T., L.AC.'s Practice location
LANTANA, FL 33462Get Direction
Atlanta, GA 30328Get Direction
Maria Chah L.M.T., L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Dr. Laura Catherine Bowman M.D.6255 Barfield Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30328
- Ms. Andrea Lewinter CNC, L.AC.6255 Barfield Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30328
- Mrs. Sara Hewitt Kupelian RN, L.AC.6000 LAKE FORREST DR NW ATLANTA GA 30328
- Hua Li L.AC.275 Carpenter Dr Ne Atlanta GA 30328
- Joshua Saul LAC6667 VERNON WOODS DR ATLANTA GA 30328
- Dr. Anna Cromer kelly MD6255 Barfield Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30328