C. Michael Willock, DDS, maintains a unique private office in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, serving patients with a full range of common dental procedures. Making his practice unique, Dr. Willock is a specialist in holistic, mercury-free, naturopathic, sedation, and cosmetic dentistry. He has over 25 years in practice and is currently studying with the British Institute of Homeopathy for Diploma in Dental Homeopathy as an affirmation of his unwavering dedication to continued education. Dr. Willock additionally holds training in Oxygen and Ozone therapy in Dental Medicine, which he received from the American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry. He is a board certified member of the International Academy of Dentistry and Medicine amongst other dental associations; and for several years was declared a Top Dentist.
Education and Training
University of North Carolina School of Dentistry
Board Certified Member of the International Academy of Dentistry and Medicine (IABDM)
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Top Dentist, 2009-2011, 2013
- Training in Oxygen and Ozone therapy in Dental Medicine; American College of Integrative Medicine and Dentistry
- Currently studying with the British Institute of Homeopathy for Diploma in Dental Homeopathy
Professional Society Memberships
- Holistic Dental Association, North Carolina Dental Association, Durham-Orange County Dental Association, Price Pottenger Foundation, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for the Field, Improving Patient's Lives
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Studying, Reading, Traveling
C. Michael Willock's Practice location
Request An Appointment With C. Michael Willock | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
C. Michael Willock's reviewsWrite Review
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS7322 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd Mint Hill NC 28227
- Dr. Jonathan Edmund Boes D.D.S.3607 Davis Drive Morrisville North Carolina 27560
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Kelly DDS9317 Leesville Rd Raleigh NC 27613
- Dr. Ben Harold Britt DDS8259 City Loft Ct Raleigh NC 27613
- Dr. Esther V Hanson D.D.S8128 Renaissance Pkwy Durham NC 27713
- Dr. Charles Ferzli DDS1150 NW Maynard Road Cary NC 27513