Physical qualification examinations for truck and bus drivers. Treatment of patients suffering from acute traumas and soft tissue injuries due to motor vehicle accidents. His expertise also resides in treating patients with arthritis, neck, shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and lower back pain, headaches, chronic pains, and carpel tunnel syndrome.
Education and Training
Logan Chiropractic College
University of Maryland
Natiional Registry Certified Medical Examiner
FMCSA National Registry system. Maryland and District of Columbia Chiropractic Board
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Managing Member of DC Injury Center, Maryland Injury Center, and Other Therapy Practices -
Dr. Nesly Clerge DC's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nesly Clerge DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nesly Clerge DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.9477 Silver King Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Miya Bazley DC2440 M St NW Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.10721 Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22030-6912
- Ricardo Alejand Rodriguez Vazqu1727 King st Suite 322 Alexandria VA 22314
- Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC2433 26th Road South Arlington Virginia 22206
- Dr. Jonathan C Nou DC595 Main St Laurel MD 20707