Dr. Maryam Etesami is a radiologist practicing in Beachwood, Ohio. Dr. Etesami specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Tehran University Medical School
American Board of Radiology- Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Graduated Top 1% of class, Tehran University
- Griffin Hospital; Case Western Reserve University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Neuroradiology, Radiological Society of North America
Articles and Publications
- 18 Articles Co-authored
What do you attribute your success to?
- Patient Care, Dedication, Education
Areas of research
- Research Conducted in Radiology with Case Western Reserve, Johns Hopkins
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Swimming
Maryam Etesami's Practice location
Beachwood, Ohio 44122Get Direction
Maryam Etesami's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Kianoush Ansari Gilani MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Nicholas Bambakidis MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Raj M. Paspulati MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Matthew A Passalacqua DO11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland OH 44106
- Christopher J Schaeffer M.D., PH.D.Dept Of Diagnostic Radiology Mail Code Hb6 Cleveland OH 44195
- Gabriele Pedicelli M.D.23625 Commerce Park Beachwood OH 44122