Ruth E. Bailey, DDS, maintains a private practice in Knoxville, Tennessee, where she provides a comprehensive range of cosmetic, restorative, general, and laser dentistry services. The office has been providing quality dental care for over twenty-five years, with an array of quality services ranging from cosmetic veneers, crowns and bridges, to complex implant procedures. Dr. Bailey became a member of the Tennessee Dental Association and American Dental Association, which allows her to stay at the forefront of the ever challenging and changing field of dentistry.
Education and Training
University of Tennessee College of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Tennessee Board of Dentistry2006 - 2012
- Fellowship AwardTennessee Dental Association
- American D
- American College of Dentists
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentists
Professional Society Memberships
- Tennessee Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work
Dr. Ruth Bailey DDS's Practice location
Knoxville, Tennessee 37919 Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37919 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ruth Bailey DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ruth Bailey DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bailey
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dr. Thomas Gordon Zarger DDS 240 South Peters Rd Knoxville TN 37923
- Dr. Pamela Mathews Cain D.D.S. 15 Parkside Place Crossville TN 38555
- William F Proffitt D.D.S. 811 High St Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Bennett Martin Kizer D.D.S. 6001 Walden Dr Knoxville TN 37919
- Dr. Michael Boyd Beeler D.D.S. 515 Bethel Rd Clinton TN 37716
- Dr. Joseph Frazier Rainey DDS 101 Market Pl Clinton TN 37716