Ruth E. Bailey, DDS, maintains a private practice in Knoxville, Tennessee, where she provides a comprehensive range of cosmetic, restorative, general, and laser dentistry services. The office has been providing quality dental care for over twenty-five years, with an array of quality services ranging from cosmetic veneers, crowns and bridges, to complex implant procedures. Dr. Bailey became a member of the Tennessee Dental Association and American Dental Association, which allows her to stay at the forefront of the ever challenging and changing field of dentistry.
Education and Training
University of Tennessee College of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Tennessee Board of Dentistry 2006 - 2012
- Fellowship Award Tennessee Dental Association
- American D
- American College of Dentists
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentists
Professional Society Memberships
- Tennessee Dental Association, American Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work
Dr. Ruth Bailey DDS's Practice location
Knoxville, Tennessee 37919Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37919Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ruth Bailey DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ruth Bailey DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bailey
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Dr. Thomas Gordon Zarger DDS240 South Peters Rd Knoxville TN 37923
- Dr. Pamela Mathews Cain D.D.S.15 Parkside Place Crossville TN 38555
- Michael Solly DDS7584 barnett way Powell TN 37849
- William F Proffitt D.D.S.811 High St Maryville TN 37804
- Dr. Bennett Martin Kizer D.D.S.6001 Walden Dr Knoxville TN 37919
- Dr. Michael Boyd Beeler D.D.S.515 Bethel Rd Clinton TN 37716