Tammy Sutterfield is an Addiction Medicine Physician in PUYALLUP, WA. Tammy evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Tammy Alexis Sutterfield LMHC's Practice location
PUYALLUP, WA 98372Get Direction
Argyle, TX 76226Get Direction
Tammy Alexis Sutterfield LMHC's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Laser Hair Removal Painful?
What is laser hair removal?Are you sick of using a razor or shaving creams every time you need to go to the beach and wear a bikini or when you are wearing a skirt and want to show off your legs? How about laser hair removal treatment? Laser hair removal is a treatment option based on photo...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Cryotherapy for Athletes
Most sports demand a lot from the body pushing it to its limit and even beyond. Such intense levels of physical exertion can take a toll in the body causing some damage to the cells and muscles. Normally, the body is able to heal with time and recover from the trauma but athletes don’t always get...
- Who Should You Call if You Have a Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure does not indicate that your heart has stopped working; instead what it indicates is that your heart is pumping blood at a slower rate than normal. Because the blood moves through the heart and the body at a much slower rate, the pressure in the heart builds up. Hence, the...
- Shawn Renee Wolfe CRC570 VILLAGE WAY ARGYLE TX 76226
- Amy Liveris parker LPCI914 COUNTRY CLUB RD ARGYLE TX 76226
- Dustin Swartz LMFT914 COUNTRY CLUB RD ARGYLE TX 76226
- Elizabeth Avery Rowles LCP914 COUNTRY CLUB RD ARGYLE TX 76226
- Jason Floyd Carmichael LPC5817 MEADOWGLEN DR ARGYLE TX 76226
- Thomas Cullum138 OLD TOWN BLVD. NORTH ARGYLE TX 76226