D Greg LoPour DDS
Dentist5110 Masthead Street Northeast Suite A Albuquerque New Mexico, 87109
D. Greg LoPour, DDS, is an established owner of LoPour & Associates, DDS Smiles by Design, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Within his practice, he provides a comprehensive range of family, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry services, as well as full mouth restorations. Conscious sedation certified, he is passionate about serving the needs of his patients, his staff and the surrounding community. Additionally, Dr. LoPour has consistently ranked as one of Albuquerque's Top Cosmetic Dentists and one of America's Top Dentists since 2007 while also maintaining professional memberships with the New Mexico Dental Association, the Albuquerque District Dental Society, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Academy of General Dentistry.
D Greg LoPour DDS's Videos
Education and Training
Baylor College of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chair of Continuing Education for the Albuquerque District Dental Society -
- President, New Mexico Dental Association -
- Top Cosmetic Dentist, Albuquerque Magazine, 2007-Present
- America's Top Dentist, 2005-Present
- LEED Gold Certified Business
- 2016 New Mexico Ethics In Business Nominee
Professional Society Memberships
- New Mexico Dental Association, Albuquerque District Dental Society, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Academy of General Dentistry
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard work, passion, commitment to patient education, surrounding himself with good people and a wonderful staff and a moral compass.
Hobbies / Sports
- Horses, Golf, Motorcycles, Yoga, Dentistry
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Dental Association, Journal of the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
D Greg LoPour DDS's Practice location
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87109Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Get to know Dentist Dr. D. Greg LoPour, who serves the population of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Dr. LoPour is a highly trained and qualified dentist with an extensive expertise in all facets of his work, especially family, general and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. D. Greg LoPour has been in practice for more than 21 years and is currently serving patients within his practice LoPour & Associates, DDS Smiles By Design in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Dr. D. Greg LoPour’s career in dentistry began in 1995 when he graduated with his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Baylor College of Dentistry in Texas. Since graduating he has completed many advanced training courses, including being Conscious Sedation certified. In addition to his practice, Dr. LoPour also serves as Chair of Continuing Education for the Albuquerque District Dental Society and is the President of the New Mexico Dental Association.To keep up to date with the latest advances and developments in his field, Dr. LoPour maintains a professional membership with the New Mexico Dental Association, the Albuquerque District Dental Society, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the Academy of General Dentistry. For his excellence, Dr. LoPour has been recognized as a Top Cosmetic Dentist in Albuquerque Magazine since 2007, America’s Top Dentist since 2005, LEED Gold Certified Business, and is a 2016 New Mexico Ethics in Business Nominee. He attributes his success to his hard work, passion, commitment to patient education, and surrounding himself with good people and a wonderful staff. When he is not assisting patients, Dr. LoPour likes to ride horses and motorcycles, as well as doing yoga and playing golf. General dentists provide a wide array of services that are vital to patients’ continued health. These services include: preventive services — helping to maintain good oral health by stopping disease before it takes hold in the mouth; restorative services — receiving timely and appropriate treatment when a problem is identified; as well as cosmetic services — performing a range of cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding – even porcelain veneers. General dentists also address overall health concerns, as oral health is seen as the mirror of general health. In fact, some dental problems may reflect issues in other parts of the body and vice versa.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Brendon Prestwich DDS10221 Central Ave NE Albuquerque NM 87123
- Dr. Eric J. Coontz DDS DENTISTRY8311 San Pedro Dr NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87113
- Dr. Kelley Ryals DDS5901 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Arthur B. Melton7520 Montgomery Blvd. Northeast Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Michael Sanchez D.D.S1624 Hooper Rd SW Albuquerque NM 87105
- Thomas Scott Barton DDS10000 Coors Bypass Albuquerque NM 87114