Dr. Reginald Bowman is a pediatrician practicing in Pekin, Illinois. Dr. Bowman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bowman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bowman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
American Osteopathic Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics; BLS (Basic Life Support); ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support); NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certified)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Intermittent Public Speaking, Medical Students who Rotate -
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great Mentors, Staying Abreast of new Advances in the Field, Compassion and Patient Care
Dr. Reginald Bowman MD's Practice location
Pekin, Illinois 61554Get Direction
PEKIN, IL 61554Get Direction
Phoenix, AZ 85013Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Reginald Bowman MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Reginald Bowman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Autism Run in the Family?
The answer to the simple question of whether autism runs in the family is not clear. The fact of the matter is that autism most commonly runs in the family and is considered as the most heritable condition among other neuropsychiatric conditions. On the other hand, ASD mainly occurs through de novo...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDept Of Pediatric Critical Care Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Timothy Blain M.D.5114 N Glen Park Place Rd Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Anuja Maini MD7801 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614
- Dr. Benjamin Grant Lauritzen M.D.320 E Armstrong Ave Peoria IL 61603
- Ronald Luce Other435 Maxine Dr Morton IL 61550
- John Galbreath Other420 NE Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61603