Leslie Rosanne Capin, MD, is a dermatologist in Englewood, Colorado, serving with the Dermatology Associates of Colorado. Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the hair, nails, skin and its diseases. It is a specialty that entails both medical and surgical aspects. In addition to her work in private practice, Dr. Capin also serves on staff of Parker Adventist Hospital and has special expertise in acne rosacea, connective tissue disease, chronic diseases, and psoriatic arthritis. Educated at the University of Colorado Health Science Center, Dr. Capin trained at Presbyterian/St. Luke?s Medical Center (internship), the University of Colorado (residency), and the University of Arizona at Tucson, where she is currently enrolled in a fellowship program. Certified in Dermatology by the American Board of Dermatology, she received the Patients? Choice Award (2013) and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012-2013). She remains an active member in the dermatology industry via her being a member of several dermatology-related organizations, such as the Colorado Dermatologic Society, the Colorado Medical Society, Aurora Adams County Medical Society, the American Academy of Dermatology, Diana Price-Fish Cancer Foundation, and the Genentech Scientific Research Board.
Ms. Leslie Rosanne Capin MD's Videos
Education and Training
University of Colorado Health Science Center
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1982
American Board of Dermatology- Dermatology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- National Public Speaking, Conferences -
- Educator, Nurse Practical Program, Regis University -
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- University of Arizona at Tucson (Currently Enrolled)
Professional Society Memberships
- Colorado Dermatologic Society, Colorado Medical Society, Aurora Adams County Medical Society, American Academy of Dermatology, Diana Price-Fish Cancer Foundation, Genentech: Scientific Research Board
Ms. Leslie Rosanne Capin MD's Practice location
Parker, Colorado 80134Get Direction
ENGLEWOOD, CO 80112Get Direction
Ms. Leslie Rosanne Capin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Capin
- Is Scabies a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)These are infections that can be passed from one person to another through anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Many people might have an STD, but they may not show symptoms. STDs are common in people. They can be dangerous, but most of them can be...
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- Signs and Symptoms of Jock Itch
It is treatable and definitely curable. It is a condition that primarily affects men, but it can occur in women as well. It is an uncomfortable and deeply irritating itch in your groin that refuses to go away. Caused by a fungus, it leaves a painful wavy rash in its wake. These are the signs and...
- Are Vitamin Drinks Beneficial for Your Skin?
Vitamin drinks, or beauty beverages as they are commonly known as, are touted as one of the best recipe for glowing and youthful skin. It is more like a powerful purifying and perfecting solution for the skin. In the past years, a number of products claiming to have ‘functional benefits’ for...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Are Wrinkle Fillers Effective?
Wrinkle fillers are one of the most popular alternatives to expensive facelifts. Wrinkle filler procedures only last about 30 minutes. Once the procedure is complete, an individual will be left with a fresh look that can last for months. Just think, you can get rid of those crows feet and that...
- Dr. Richard Asarch M.D.3701 S CLARKSON ST STE 400 ENGLEWOOD CO 80113
- Dr. Joel Lee Cohen M.D.5340 South Quebec St. Greenwood Village CO 80111
- Dr. Elizabeth R Shurnas M.D.950 E Harvard Ave Denver CO 80210
- Dr. SAROLTA SZABO M.D.206 W COUNTY LINE RD Highlands Ranch CO 80129
- Dr. Michael Contreras MD5340 South Quebec St. Greenwood Village CO 80111
- Dr. Stephen C Ho M.D.5340 South Quebec St. Greenwood Village CO 80111