Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Graduate Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, Society of Hospital Medicine, Chairman of the Department of Medicine at Wilkes Barre Medical Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard work and dedication.
Teaching and speaking
Clinical Instructor of Medicine, The Commonwealth Medical Colllege, Scranton, PA
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.'s Practice location
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18764Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rutkowski
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Why Are Chia Seeds Beneficial to our Health?
These seeds were an integral part of Mayan and Aztec diets for years and were used as energy boosters in these early cultures. As many studies show, these seeds are good nutritional addition to foods. Chia seeds come in two colors: dark brown or black. The attractive quality of this food is that it...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Dr. Tatiana Figueredo M.D.675 Baltimore Drive Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania 18702
- Haitham Abughnia MD401 North State road Clarks Summit PA 18411
- Dr. Aliasgar Chittalia MD50 Roosevelt Ter Wilkes Barre PA 18702
- Dr. Michael K Montella MD743 S Main Ave Scranton PA 18504
- Dr. Nicholas P. Chiumento D.O.4004 Birney Ave Moosic PA 18507
- Dr. Luiz Felipe Galvao MD959 Wyoming Ave Scranton PA 18509