Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- Graduate Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, Society of Hospital Medicine, Chairman of the Department of Medicine at Wilkes Barre Medical Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard work and dedication.
Teaching and speaking
Clinical Instructor of Medicine, The Commonwealth Medical Colllege, Scranton, PA
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.'s Practice location
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18764Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19102Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Paul M. Rutkowski D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rutkowski
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Is Hand Sanitizer Safe to Use?
Hand sanitizer has alcohol, like ethyl alcohol, as the active ingredient to provide the antiseptic effect. In addition, it may also contain a variety of fragrances, glycerine, and water. Sanitizers containing alcohol are ideal for preventing most of the bacterial and viral infections. But these may...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- Dr. Tatiana Figueredo M.D.675 Baltimore Drive Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania 18702
- Dr. Raju Pradhan MD640 Madison Ave Scranton PA 18510
- Dr. Michael Alocci MD100 Dunmore St Scranton PA 18512
- Dr. Gerald P Gibbons M.D.1099 S Township Blvd Pittston PA 18640
- Dr. Aliasgar Chittalia MD50 Roosevelt Ter Wilkes Barre PA 18702
- Dr. Nicholas P. Chiumento D.O.4004 Birney Ave Moosic PA 18507