Dr. Andreas Grossgold is an internist practicing in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Grossgold specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Grossgold provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
New Granada Military University School of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine; American Academy of Pediatrics; American Board of Naturopathic Physicians; American Board of Integrative Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- President, Baylor College of Medicine Postdoctoral Association, 2007 -
- Education on Preventive Medicine -
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- Baylor College of Medicine; Capital University of Integrative Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Various Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Persistence, Passion for the Work, Always Seeking out New Ways to help Improve Patient's Health
Favorite professional publications
- Morton Plant Hospital
- All Children's hospital
- HCA Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Dr. Andreas M. Grossgold M.D's Practice location
Clearwater, FL 33756Get Direction
LARGO, FL 33770Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andreas M. Grossgold M.D | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andreas M. Grossgold M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grossgold
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- When Is it Food Poisoning?
Food poisoning, or food borne illness, is a disease caused by eating food contaminated with infectious microorganisms or toxins. The infectious organism can be bacteria, a virus, or a parasite. Poisoning is very common in meat, chicken, fish, and eggs. But it may also be found in other food items,...
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D.6329 State Rlad 54 New Port Richey FL 34653
- Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.5420 Webb Road Tampa Florida 33615
- Dr. Karon Locicero MD2605 West Swann Avenue Tampa Florida 33609
- Joseph Mario Solinas100 La Palma Court Venice Florida 34292
- Dr. Atta Butt MD3190 McMullen Booth Road Clearwater Florida 33761
- Dr. Yvonne Santiago MD16590 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33618