Dr. Andreas Grossgold is an internist practicing in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Grossgold specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Grossgold provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
New Granada Military University School of Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine; American Academy of Pediatrics; American Board of Naturopathic Physicians; American Board of Integrative Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- President, Baylor College of Medicine Postdoctoral Association, 2007 -
- Education on Preventive Medicine -
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- University of Texas Health Science Center
- Baylor College of Medicine; Capital University of Integrative Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Various Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Persistence, Passion for the Work, Always Seeking out New Ways to help Improve Patient's Health
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Andreas M. Grossgold M.D's Practice location
Clearwater, FL 33756Get Direction
CLEARWATER, FL 33756Get Direction
Largo, FL 33770Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Andreas M. Grossgold M.D | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Andreas M. Grossgold M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grossgold
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Potassium
We all know that potassium is one of the essential nutrients our body needs to perform different functions. Along with other key macrominerals including magnesium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur, and chloride, our body needs potassium to maintain a healthy metabolism.Our body does not naturally...
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D.6329 State Rlad 54 New Port Richey FL 34653
- Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.5420 Webb Road Tampa Florida 33615
- Dr. Karon Locicero MD2605 West Swann Avenue Tampa Florida 33609
- Joseph Mario Solinas100 La Palma Court Venice Florida 34292
- Dr. Atta Butt MD3190 McMullen Booth Road Clearwater Florida 33761
- Dr. Aron Schlau M.D.3820 Tampa Rd Palm Harbor FL 34684