I am working as a hospitalist comfortable in managing medically complex patients. My areas of expertise include congestive heart failure, Myocardial infarction, hypertension and stroke.
Education and Training
Medical School ( Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Medical College
India) Residency (James H Quillen College of Medicine
East Tennessee State University
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Hardwork and great mentoring by my parents and teachers
Areas of research
Congestive heart failure management
I enjoy spending my spare time helping people build houses at Habitat for Humanity.
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Photography, Hiking
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Medical Association, Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Bhavya H. Gopalagowda's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Bhavya H. Gopalagowda | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bhavya H. Gopalagowda's reviewsWrite Review
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Marcia J. Dunham M.D.500 NE Multnomah Street Portland Oregon 97232
- M. Louis Blettel5559 SW 85th Avenue Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.2330 NW Flanders Street Portland Oregon 97210
- Thomas Robert Dunham2611 Northwest Mill Pond Road Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Myrna Casono MD8375 South West Beaverton Hillsdale High Portland Oregon 97225
- Mr. Naina Sachdev M.D.121 C Avenue Lake Oswego Oregon 97034