Jack C. Fisher, DMD, is a board eligible Orthodontist with decades of experience, practicing with Artistic Smiles Orthodontics in Memphis, Tennessee. Dr. Fisher graduated from the University of Louisville and completed his residency with the Medical College of Georgia. He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontists and the Tennessee Association of Orthodontists, among other professional organizations. With his fellow physicians, Dr. Fisher treats patients? orthodontic needs with the most advanced techniques and care. Dr. Fisher holds several US Patents, and is credited with inventing various orthodontic products. Dr. Fisher is passionate about his profession, whether he is lecturing, teaching, or practicing.
Education and Training
University of Louisville
University of Louisville D.M.D. 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- National and International Public Speaking -
- World's Best Physician 2016Leading Physicians of the World
- Best Orthodontist 2013-14Orthodontic Products
- Metal Braces
- Clear Aligners
- Ceramic Braces
- Adolescent Treatment
- Adult Treatment
- Professional MemberAmerican Association of Orthodontists
- Professional MemberTennessee Association of Orthodontists
- Professional MemberCollege of Diplomats of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Professional MemberMemphis Association of Orthodontists
- Medical College of Georgia Orthodontics 1982
- Georgia State University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Orthodontists, Tennessee Association of Orthodontists, Memphis Association of Orthodontists
Articles and Publications
- Several Articles Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- A Lot of Hard Work and Discipline
Hobbies / Sports
- Pilot and Skiing
Favorite professional publications
- American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Journal of Clinical Orthodontics
Dr. Jack C. Fisher D.M.D's Practice location
Cordova, Tennessee 38120Get Direction
CORDOVA, TN 38016Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jack C. Fisher D.M.D | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jack C. Fisher D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Dr. Robert Edward Caldwell D.D.S.8232 Us Highway 51 N Millington TN 38053
- Dr. Bassam Abdulnaim Abazid DDS5910 Babcock Road San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Veena V Ammal DDS694 N GERMANTOWN PKWY CORDOVA TN 38018
- Solomon K Christian DDS3037 S Perkins Rd Memphis TN 38118
- Dr. Mark A Skidmore DDS3059 Forest Hill Irene Rd Germantown TN 38138
- Jarad Joseph Braddy D.D.S.8747 Northwest Dr Southaven MS 38671