Dr. Sriram Darisetty is an internist practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Darisetty specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Darisetty provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Lectures to Residents -
- Resurrection Health Care
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great residency program, great mentorships, and a good support system. His father is a pediatrician in India, and that also inspired him to follow in his footsteps-in medicine.
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer and Football
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Sriram Darisetty's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Sriram Darisetty | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sriram Darisetty's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Dr. Steve Iksoo Chang MD12555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Sheila Jhansale2311 North Prospect Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53211
- Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD2801 W. Kinnickinnic River parkway Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Dr. Anil K. Garg MD3301 South 20th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Dr. Neil K. Luy MD840 North 87th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Dr. Kalpana Dixit-Ajjampore MD2727 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53222