Internist5000 West Chambers Street Milwaukee Wisconsin, 53210
Dr. Sriram Darisetty is an internist practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Darisetty specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Darisetty provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Lectures to Residents -
- Resurrection Health Care
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Great residency program, great mentorships, and a good support system. His father is a pediatrician in India, and that also inspired him to follow in his footsteps-in medicine.
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer and Football
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Sriram Darisetty's Practice location
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Dr. Steve Iksoo Chang MD12555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Sheila Jhansale2311 North Prospect Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53211
- Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD2801 W KINNICKINNIC RIVER PKWY MILWAUKEE WI 53215
- Dr. Anil K. Garg MD7978 FIELDING LN GREENDALE WI 53129
- Dr. Michele R Tschopp MD3289 N MAYFAIR ROAD WAUWATOSA WI 53222
- Dr. Neil K. Luy MD840 North 87th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226