Dr. Abdo Saad is a gastroenterologist practicing in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Dr. Saad specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Saad performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Marqui's Who's Who 2014
- Continuous Quality Improvement Award (2008): Indiana University
- Resident Research Competition Award (2007): Indiana University
- Best Research Paper Award (2005): American University of Beirut
- International College Scholar Award (1997)
- International College Alumni Award (1997)
- Hariri Foundation Award (1997)
- University of missouri
- GI tract
- Indiana University
- University of Chicago
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Gastroenterology, American Gastroenterological Association, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Articles and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
- Perseverance, Hard work, Following the Right Mentors
Areas of research
Inflammatory bowel disease in the geriatric age group.
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Swimming, Tennis
Dr. Abdo M. Saad MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87106Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60637Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Columbia, MO 65212Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Abdo M. Saad MD | Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Abdo M. Saad MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Massachusetts Company Cannot Fire Worker for Using Medical Marijuana in Crohn’s Disease Management
The potential legalization of marijuana has been a "hot topic" for some years now, as certain states make moves for legalization and even more have approved the use of medical marijuana. However, not all employers necessarily condone those who work for them using the drug, even for medical purposes....
- Here Are Some Natural Remedies for Indigestion
Indigestion, also known as dyspepsia, is an uncomfortable feeling or pain that is felt in the upper abdomen between your breast bone and the navel. Indigestion typically develops soon after a meal, especially if it is a fatty or a spicy meal. However, indigestion can also be triggered by many other...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- There Is Still No Proven Way to Prevent Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is not as uncommon as it used to be. As more and more diagnoses are coming up, gluten-free products have been crowding all along the shelves at several supermarkets. For those who have researched the disease a little deeper, they have already found that celiac disease is a genetic...
- Which Doctor Should I see if I have Anemia?
When it comes to health problems, many people become ignorant assuming that every other infection is the common cold, and a little rest and some warm soup will suffice to make problems go away. What they fail to realize is that this ignorance not only leads to unawareness of the disease or disorder...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- Dr. Barry A Weiss MDPmg At 8300 Constitution - Gi Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Michael K Bay M.D.7788 Jefferson St Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Neal E Rakov MD933 BRADBURY DR SE STE 2222 ALBUQUERQUE NM 87106
- Dr. Anna Feldman Vertkin MD1100 CENTRAL AVE ALBUQURQUE NM 87106
- Dr. Adam M Mougey M.D.933 Bradbury Dr Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Wilson Nicolas Otero M.D.5400 GIBSON BLVD SE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87108