Dr. Matthew Ferris D.C.
Chiropractor16095 Prosperity Drive Suite 100 Noblesville Indiana, 46060
Dr. Matthew Ferris is a Chiropractor practicing in Noblesville, Indiana. Dr. Ferris specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ferris seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Community Health Talks -
- Diplomate American Academy of Medical Legal Professionals
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego Graduate of Whiplash Program
Dr. Matthew Ferris D.C.'s Practice location
Noblesville, Indiana 46060Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46256Get Direction
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Chukwuemeka K. Chidebelu-Eze418 East 30th Street Indianapolis Indiana 46005
- Dr. Todd A. McDougle D.C.14074 TRADE CENTER DR FISHERS IN 46038
- Dr. Christopher Hyde D.C.5650 W 86th St Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Matthew Murrin D.C.7350 Village Square Ln Fishers IN 46038
- Dr. Charbel Harb D.C.6330 East 75th Street Indianapolis IN 46250
- Dr. Ronald G Sheppard DC8208 Allisonville Rd. Indianapolis IN 46250