Dr. Matthew Ferris is a Chiropractor practicing in Noblesville, Indiana. Dr. Ferris specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ferris seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Community Health Talks -
- Diplomate American Academy of Medical Legal Professionals
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego Graduate of Whiplash Program
Dr. Matthew Ferris D.C.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Matthew Ferris D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Matthew Ferris D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Chukwuemeka K. Chidebelu-Eze418 East 30th Street Indianapolis Indiana 46005
- Dr. Todd A. McDougle D.C.10412 Allisonville Drive Fishers IN 46038
- Dr. Christopher Hyde D.C.8755 Guion Rd Suite F Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Charbel Harb D.C.7440 N Shadeland Ave Indianapolis IN 46250
- Dr. Ronald G Sheppard DC8208 Allisonville Rd. Indianapolis IN 46250
- Dr. Gary P Hoffman D.C.12 W 29th St Anderson IN 46016