Ming Chen, MD, is an experienced and skilled pediatrician located in Delano, California. She works at Delano Pediatric Group and is also on staff at the Delano Regional Medical Center. She features two decades of experience in her field that have gained her a vast expertise in all facets of pediatrics as well as non-pharmaceutical medicine. Educated at the University of Sao Paulo Faculty of Medicine in Brazil and has been a medical doctor since 1989, Dr. Chen completed her residency in the United States at the University of Missouri. She is certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics and is certified in hospital medicine by the American Board of Physician Specialties. Additionally, she is a member of the Doctors against Forced Organ Harvesting and speaks multiple languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, and Mandarin.
Education and Training
Universidade de Sao Paulo
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics; American Board of Physician Specialties- Hospital Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, and International Public Speaking -
- University of Missouri
Professional Society Memberships
- Doctors Against Forced Organ Harvesting
Articles and Publications
- Improving Communication Skills in Children with Allergy Related Autism Using Nambudripad's
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for Healthcare, Great Upbringing, A Dose of Good Luck
Hobbies / Sports
- Meditation, Reading Spiritual Books
- Delano Regional Medical Center
Dr. Ming Chen M.D.'s Practice location
Delano, California 93215 Get Direction
DELANO, CA 93215 Get Direction
San Marino, CA 91108 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ming Chen M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ming Chen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Dr. Felipe De jesus Arce MD 1401 Garces Hwy Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Dilbagh Singh Gehlawat MD 325 Lexington St Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Nilesh H Shah MD 1519 Garces Hwy Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Ayodeji Adetayo Ayeni M.D 2101 7th St Wasco CA 93280
- Mr. Mohammed N Al haid MD 1402 Jefferson St Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Nisha Chakraborty MD 325 Lexington St Delano CA 93215