Dr. Ming Chen M.D.
Pediatrician325 South Lexington Street Delano California, 93215
Ming Chen, MD, is an experienced and skilled pediatrician located in Delano, California. She works at Delano Pediatric Group and is also on staff at the Delano Regional Medical Center. She features two decades of experience in her field that have gained her a vast expertise in all facets of pediatrics as well as non-pharmaceutical medicine. Educated at the University of Sao Paulo Faculty of Medicine in Brazil and has been a medical doctor since 1989, Dr. Chen completed her residency in the United States at the University of Missouri. She is certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics and is certified in hospital medicine by the American Board of Physician Specialties. Additionally, she is a member of the Doctors against Forced Organ Harvesting and speaks multiple languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, and Mandarin.
Education and Training
Universidade de Sao Paulo
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics; American Board of Physician Specialties- Hospital Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, and International Public Speaking -
Professional Society Memberships
- Doctors Against Forced Organ Harvesting
Articles and Publications
- Improving Communication Skills in Children with Allergy Related Autism Using Nambudripad's
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for Healthcare, Great Upbringing, A Dose of Good Luck
Hobbies / Sports
- Meditation, Reading Spiritual Books
Dr. Ming Chen M.D.'s Practice location
Delano, California 93215Get Direction
DELANO, CA 93215Get Direction
San Marino, CA 91108Get Direction
Dr. Ming Chen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Nisha Chakraborty MD325 S LEXINGTON ST DELANO CA 93215
- Mr. Mohammed N Al haid MD1402 Jefferson St Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Felipe De jesus Arce MD1401 Garces Hwy Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Dilbagh Singh Gehlawat MD325 Lexington St Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Nilesh H Shah MD1519 Garces Hwy Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Ayodeji Adetayo Ayeni M.D501 MUNZER ST STE C SHAFTER CA 93263