Ming Chen, MD, is an experienced and skilled pediatrician located in Delano, California. She works at Delano Pediatric Group and is also on staff at the Delano Regional Medical Center. She features two decades of experience in her field that have gained her a vast expertise in all facets of pediatrics as well as non-pharmaceutical medicine. Educated at the University of Sao Paulo Faculty of Medicine in Brazil and has been a medical doctor since 1989, Dr. Chen completed her residency in the United States at the University of Missouri. She is certified in pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics and is certified in hospital medicine by the American Board of Physician Specialties. Additionally, she is a member of the Doctors against Forced Organ Harvesting and speaks multiple languages, including Portuguese, Spanish, and Mandarin.
Education and Training
Universidade de Sao Paulo
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics; American Board of Physician Specialties- Hospital Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, and International Public Speaking -
- University of Missouri
Professional Society Memberships
- Doctors Against Forced Organ Harvesting
Articles and Publications
- Improving Communication Skills in Children with Allergy Related Autism Using Nambudripad's
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for Healthcare, Great Upbringing, A Dose of Good Luck
Hobbies / Sports
- Meditation, Reading Spiritual Books
- Delano Regional Medical Center
Dr. Ming Chen M.D.'s Practice location
Delano, CA 93215 Get Direction
San Marino, CA 91108 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ming Chen M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ming Chen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chen
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Felipe De jesus Arce MD 1401 Garces Highway Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Dilbagh Singh Gehlawat MD 325 S Lexington St Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Ayodeji Adetayo Ayeni M.D 2101 7th St Wasco CA 93280
- Mr. Mohammed N Al haid MD 1402 Jefferson St Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Nilesh H Shah MD 1519 Garces Hwy Delano CA 93215
- Dr. Nisha Chakraborty MD 325 S Lexington St Delano CA 93215