Dr. Meghan Albrecht is a psychologist practicing in MORRISVILLE, VT. Dr. Albrecht specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Albrecht evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Albrecht because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Meghan A. Albrecht LICSW's Practice location
MORRISVILLE, VT 05661Get Direction
Westfield, MA 01085Get Direction
Meghan A. Albrecht LICSW's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Aquatic Therapy Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism face a ton of obstacles and challenges throughout their day to day lives. Parents, researchers, and medical professionals work tirelessly to try and find new ways of helping children with autism with sensory disabilities. There are a host of new therapies and techniques that...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Peter S. Gerson M.A.111 MAIN ST. HYDE PARK VT 05665
- Jason Herbert Fechter M.A.34 Pleasant St Morrisville VT 05661
- Mr. Elliott Benay MA85 Alpine Dr Jericho VT 05465
- Dr. Ravenbruce Bruce PSY.D.28 Pr 8 Montpelier VT 05602
- Tammie Lowell LCMHC530 Washington Hwy Morrisville VT 05661
- Dr. Michael Anthony Zacharias PH.D.409 Harvey Farm Rd Waterbury Center VT 05677