Dr. Ramya Narayanan DDS
Dentist129 Newark Avenue Jersey City New Jersey, 07302
Dr. Ramya Narayanan is a Dentist practicing in Jersey City, New Jersey. Dr. Narayanan specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Ragas Dental College
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Gues Lecturing on All Topics -
- New York University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her husband and the community of Jersey City, New Jersey; which had allowed her the opportunity.
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Dental Economics
Dr. Ramya Narayanan DDS's Practice location
Jersey City, New Jersey 07302Get Direction
UNION, NJ 07083Get Direction
Hoboken, NJ 07030Get Direction
Dr. Ramya Narayanan DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Narayanan
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS2533 86 STREET BROOKLYN NY 11214
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209
- Dr. Clifford E. Degel DDS32-17 Broadway Astoria New York 11106
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.45 Prospect St South Orange NJ 07079