Monique T.S. Modest-Mckoy, MD, is an obstetrician and gynecologist with Womens Specialty Clinic in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She is also affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital. Dr. Modest-Mckoy studied medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin and trained at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. In addition, she is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology and the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin
Medical College of Wisconsin 2009
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Faculty, Oakland State -
- Uterine Prolapse
- University of Tennessee Program
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, the American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology and the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
What do you attribute your success to?
- Personal Desire to Make a Difference
Hobbies / Sports
- Cake, Singing, Crafts
Favorite professional publications
- Green Journal
- Hillcrest Hospital
Mrs. Monique Modest-Mckoy M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Mrs. Monique Modest-Mckoy M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. Monique Modest-Mckoy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Modest-Mckoy
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Treatments for Vaginitis
Vaginitis is a condition where there is inflammation in the vagina. It is usually accompanied by a condition of the vulva known as vulvovaginitis. It develops from an infection caused by bacteria, yeast, or the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. However, it may also result from a chemical or physical...
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- A Drug Found in Birth Control Pills May Cause Blood Clots
According to FDA, birth control pills containing hormone drospirenone should carry the message about a new warning. The warning says that these pills may increase the risk of potentially fatal blood clots.Drospirenone is the artificial version of progesterone, the female hormone. There are a...
- Gita Meshri6576 North Deer Ridge Court Owasso Oklahoma 74055
- Dr. Frank A. Nwankwo MD1921 Stonecipher Blvd. Ada Oklahoma 74820
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Perry Lance Justice D.O.717 S Houston Ave Tulsa OK 74127
- Dr. Karen Marie-pierce Gold MDVanderbilt University Medical Ctr Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Alfred D Jenkins MD1938 Peachtree Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309