Education and Training
New Jersey Medical School
American Board of Anesthesiology- Anesthesiology; Certified in Naval Warfare
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local and Regional Public Speaking -
- Becker's, How to Shorten Recover Time, Lecutre -
- Military Awards
- Best Anesthesiologist in Florida, 2013, HealthTap
- Perioperative Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Florida Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Collier County Relief Organization, California Society of Anesthesiologists, Society for Ambulatory Anesthesia
Articles and Publications
Outpatient Surgery Magazine Publication
What do you attribute your success to?
Navy Training and Attention to Detail
Served 10 Years as Navy Anesthesiologist
Neighbourhood Health Clinic, Naples, Florida
Collier County Emergency Response
Teaching and speaking
Hobbies / Sports
- World Travel, Languages
Favorite professional publications
- British Journal of Anesthesiology
Dr. Gary Lawson-Boucher MD's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33907 Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33606 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Gary Lawson-Boucher MD | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Gary Lawson-Boucher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lawson-Boucher
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Treatments for Melanoma
What is Melanoma?Melanoma is mostly referred to as cancer of the skin, but this might not always be the case. It begins from the melanocytes, the cells that produce the pigment melanin, which gives the skin its color along with hair and eyes too. Melanocytes also form moles, which is the region or...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Andrew Gross M.D. 12670 Creekside Lane Fort Myers FL 33919
- Dr. Henry Donn Venable M.D. 10410 Cliffwood Dr Houston TX 77035
- Dr. Bernard Shucavage M.D. 12511 World Plaza Lane Fort Myers Florida 33907
- Dr. Heather Lyn Smith-fernandez M.D. 5728 Hammock Isles Dr Naples FL 34119
- Dr. Michael B. Auerbach D.O. 1000 West Broadway Street Oviedo FL 32765
- Dr. Luciana Maria Curia MD 1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136