Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD
Pediatrician1690 Big Oak Road Morrisville Pennsylvania, 19067
Dominique Raso Bailey, MD is a pediatrician with 26 years of experience and practices as a Pediatrician and Hospitalist at Lower Bucks Pediatrics, a private practice in Pennsylvania. She is also affiliated with Capital Healthcare System and St. Mary's Health Center. Dr. Bailey specializes in asthma and dermatology and received her medical degree in 1984 from University Autonomous de Guadalajara. She then trained in the United States at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. She is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics in Pediatrics and also an active member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Pennsylvania Medical Society. Dr. Bailey is also an inductee of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
Education and Training
University Autonomous de Guadalajara
American Board of Pediatrics- Pediatrics
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Pennsylvania Medical Society, Alpha Omega Alpha
What do you attribute your success to?
- Love of Profession
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Sewing, Gardening
Favorite professional publications
- Contemporary Pediatrics
Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD's Practice location
Morrisville, Pennsylvania 19067Get Direction
CHATSWORTH, GA 30705Get Direction
Allentown, PA 18102Get Direction
Dr. Dominique Raso Bailey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bailey
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Dr. Gerard Anthony Margiotti Other671 Newtown-Yardley Road Newtown PA 18940
- Dr. Vedat Obuz MD515 S BROAD ST TRENTON NJ 08611
- Dr. Nora Lin MD599 W. State Street Doylestown Pennsylvania 18901
- Dr. Marius A. Wechsler MD204 Ark Rd Mount Laurel NJ 08054
- Dr. Shyamali Vilas Godbole MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Euldricka O'Reggio750 Brunswick Avenue Trenton New Jersey 8638