Dr. Vilmarie Tanon is a pediatrician practicing in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Tanon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tanon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tanon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad de Puerto Rico
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Ear Infection
- Head Lice
- Strep Throat
- Pediatric University Hospital
- Pediatric University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, Universidad de Puerto Rico Medical Society, Pediatric Medical Society of Puerto Rico
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, Commitment to Patient Care, Genuine Love for Pediatrics
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Movie Buff, Gourmet Dining
Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD's Practice location
Nashville, Tennessee 37211Get Direction
SMYRNA, TN 37167Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37211Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD3601 TVC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Lee Anne Faulkner343 Franklin Road Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D.105 WESTWOOD PL BRENTWOOD TN 37027
- Miss Rachel Morales Ricafort MD611 Potomac Pl Smyrna TN 37167
- Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D.7640 Highway 70 S Nashville TN 37221
- Dr. Jennifer Goodrich MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232