Dr. Vilmarie Tanon is a pediatrician practicing in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Tanon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tanon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tanon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad de Puerto Rico
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Ear Infection
- Head Lice
- Strep Throat
- Pediatric University Hospital
- Pediatric University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, Universidad de Puerto Rico Medical Society, Pediatric Medical Society of Puerto Rico
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication, Commitment to Patient Care, Genuine Love for Pediatrics
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Movie Buff, Gourmet Dining
- Centennial Medical Center
- St. Thomas Hospital
- Assurant Health
- Bravo Health
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD's Practice location
Nashville, Tennessee 37211 Get Direction
SMYRNA, TN 37167 Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37211 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD 2200 Children?s Way Nashville Tennessee 37232
- Lee Anne Faulkner 343 Franklin Road Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D. 950 Midlothian DR Nashville TN 37027
- Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D. 7640 Highway 70 S Nashville TN 37221
- Miss Rachel Morales Ricafort MD 515 Stonecrest Pkwy Smyrna TN 37167
- Dr. Michael David Ladd M.D. 2002 Richard Jones Rd Nashville TN 37215