Dr. Benjamin Johnson is a Chiropractor practicing in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Johnson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Johnson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Logan College of Chiropractic
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Patient's Choice Award2015OpenCare
- American Chiropractic Association
- Tennessee Chiropractic Association
Benjamin L. Johnson's Practice location
Nashville, Tennessee 37203 Get Direction
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Benjamin L. Johnson | Chiropractor | Rehabilitation
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Benjamin L. Johnson's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Dr. Terry Lane Melton DC 4032 Lebanon Pike Hermitage TN 37076
- Dr. Christopher P Lane D.C. 3333 Aspen Grove Dr Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. James Woodrow Moore D.C. 8122 Sawyer Brown Rd Nashville TN 37221
- Dr. Lance C Benedict D.C. 28 White Bridge Road Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Jason Scott Crist D.C. 2025 Mallory Lane Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Vaibhav I Patel DC 900 Conference Dr Goodlettsville TN 37072