Dr. Dmitriy Zak M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1410 McFarland Blvd. North Tuscaloosa Alabama, 35406
Dr. Dmitriy Zak is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Dr. Zak specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Second Tashkent State Medical Institute
Second Tashkent State Med Inst- Tashkent- Uzbekistan 1994
American Board of Internal Medicine- Medical Oncology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local, Regional, and National Public Speaking -
- Drexel University Medical Center
Articles and Publications
- Has had Articles and Presentations Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- Working in an excellent country and making a difference in patients and families lives.
Dr. Dmitriy Zak M.D.'s Practice location
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35406Get Direction
MOUNTAIN HOME, AR 72653Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
Newburgh, NY 12550Get Direction
Dr. Dmitriy Zak M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zak
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Dr. Pamela Hughes MD809 UNIVERSITY BLVD E TUSCALOOSA AL 35401
- Dr. Ajay Tadepalli M.D809 UNIVERSITY BLVD E TUSCALOOSA AL 35401
- Dr. Alejandro Garcia-hernandez M.D.1410 MCFARLAND BLVD N TUSCALOOSA AL 35406
- Dr. Syed Fuad Hassany MD1410 Mcfarland Blvd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Joanne Florence Rossman MD1410 Mcfarland Blvd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Tatyana Sycheva MD1400 Afflink Pl Tuscaloosa AL 35406