Alternate Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Chiropractic Manipulation, Auto accident and other Injuries.
Education and Training
Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
Dr. Vartan J. Djabrayan D.C.'s Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking at Community Events -
Dr. Vartan J. Djabrayan D.C.'s Practice location
Fresno, California 93650Get Direction
FRESNO, CA 93650Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Vartan J. Djabrayan D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Vartan J. Djabrayan D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Scott A. Swarthout D.C.8455 Milbrook Avenue Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Christopher James Long D.C.6759 N 1st St Fresno CA 93710
- Mr. Troy Gus Garabedian D.C.612 Fallbrook Ave Clovis CA 93611
- Dr. John B. Campise D.C.5035 E Belmont Ave Fresno CA 93727
- Dr. Igor Franjo Huljev DC222 W Shaw Ave Fresno CA 93704
- Dr. Nada N Nenadovic DC5363 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93710