Dr. Jerry Lee is a Chiropractor practicing in South Pasadena, California. Dr. Lee specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lee seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Southern California University of Health Sciences
DC (Doctor of Chiropractic); MAOM (Masters of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine); LAc (Licensed Acupuncturist); Certified Applied Kinesiologist; NET (Neuro Emotional Technique Certified); TBM (Total B
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking, within Office -
Dr. Jerry Lee D.C., L.AC.'s Practice location
South Pasadena, California 91030Get Direction
MONTEREY PARK, CA 91754Get Direction
Monterey Park, CA 91754Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jerry Lee D.C., L.AC. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jerry Lee D.C., L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Robert Shih Chan Tseng D.C19031 Colima Rd Rowland Heights CA 91748
- Dr. Fred N. Lerner D.C., PH.D.120 S. Spalding Drive Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Bassem Kharb D.C4787 SANTA MONICA BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90029
- Miss Jessica Grichy D.C14622 VENTURA BLVD SHERMAN OAKS CA 91403
- Dr. Fadi Al-Selhi D.C.210 S Grand Ave Glendora California 91741
- Michael Chou20905 Golden Springs Drive Diamond Bar California 91789