Contributing Reviewer to 10 journals including Cell, European Heart Journal, and Others
Education and Training
University of Barcelona
Yale University Ph.D. 1975
Harvard University Honorary MS 1982
University of the Illes Balears Honorary Doctorate 1991
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Honorary Professor, Centre of Human and Aerospace Physiological Sciences, School of Biomedical Sciences, King's College, London -
- Professor of the Centre for Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine, King's College London -
- Co-founder and Scientific Director, Coretherapix, Spain -
- Professor of Medicine, Women's Medical University, Japan -
- Prize for Research, Mexican Society of Cardiology
- Distinguished Visiting Profesor, Unviersity of Tucuman
- Prize Ramon Lull for Science, Balearic Islands, Spain, 2003
- Cavaliere dela Republica1991President of Italy
Articles and Publications
- 2 Books, Over 260 Articles in International Medical Journals as Co-author
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, A Dash of Luck
Areas of research
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Senior Investigator, 1983-1883 with a Budget of over 2 Million Dollars
Hobbies / Sports
- Music, Concerts
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Bernardo Nadal-Ginard's Practice location
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts 2467Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Bernardo Nadal-Ginard | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bernardo Nadal-Ginard's reviewsWrite Review
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Atrial Fibrillation vs. ,Ventricular Fibrillation
Any condition of the heart should be taken seriously, as heart conditions can cause very serious damage to the body, especially if not treated quickly and adequately. While all heart abnormalities should be treated as quickly as possible, it is important to understand the differences between atrial...
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- What Causes Deep Vein Thrombosis?
Deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, is characterized by the formation of clots, or thrombus, in one or more of deep veins in the body. Clots may develop in different parts of the body, like arms or chest, but are more commonly seen in the legs. DVT is a serious condition as the blood clot may move to...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- Dr. Avni Thakore M.D.1991 Marcus Avenue Lake Success New York 11042
- Dr. Marvin H. Kendrick131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Concord MA 1742
- Dr. Philip Podrid MD88 East Newton Street Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Ricardo C. Cury MD8900 N. Kendall Drive Miami Florida 33176
- Dr. Afshin Ehsan M.D.2 Dudley Street Providence Rhode Island 02905
- Dr. Alyson Lee Kelley-hedgepeth MD110 Liberty St Brockton MA 02301