Implant & Periodontal Surgery
Education and Training
University of Detroit College of Dentistry
Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Florida
- Dental Implants, Periodontics, Gum Grafting, Osseous Reconstruction, Sinus Augmentation, Scaling/Root Planing, i-CAT imaging, Laser Densensitization, Laser Surgery
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Periodontics, American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association, Oakland County Dental Association, Southern Academy of Periodontics, Midwest Periodontic ASsociation, International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
What do you attribute your success to?
Always Being on the Cutting Edge of his Field, Continuous Education
EXPERIENCE SKILL COMPASSION
Areas of research
Tissue & Bone regeneration
Teaching and speaking
Speaker for dental metal-free implants, laser treatment, regenerative surgergies
Hobbies / Sports
- Kayaking, Boating, Sailing, Hiking, Camping, Music
Dr. Eric K. Taylor DDS's Practice location
Rochester Hills, Michigan 48307Get Direction
ROCHESTER HILLS, MI 48307Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric K. Taylor DDS | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric K. Taylor DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Cold Vs. Flu: Can You Tell the Difference?
A Common Cold: What is it?A cold is one of the most common conditions that causes an individual to miss school and work. A common cold is responsible for 22 million missed school days each year. The symptoms of a common cold may resolve spontaneously and rapidly, or they can last for a few weeks....
- Nick Cannon: Multi-talented TV Personality and Lupus Warrior
There are no words to describe the multifaceted talent of the TV personality Nick Cannon. He is a successful host, songwriter-rapper, recording artist, actor, comedian, DJ, and entrepreneur, and is also known as the ex-husband of the infamous diva Mariah Carey and a father to their two kids. For...
- Understanding the Unique Menstrual Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
We all know that more women suffer from fibromyalgia than men. So, it isn't much of a surprise that women with fibro experience severe pain while they experience their monthly menstrual cycle.Fibromyalgia affects menstrual periods significantly. This disease is extremely difficult to deal with, but...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...