Dr. William Bzdawka practices Pulmonology in SAINT LOUIS, MO. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Bzdawka manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
William F Bzdawka PHARMD, MD's Practice location
SAINT LOUIS, MO 63128Get Direction
Milwaukee, WI 53222Get Direction
William F Bzdawka PHARMD, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Pink Puffer and Blue Bloater: What Are They?
No, they are not names of mythical characters from a fantasy novel. Far from it, really! As charming as their names sound, "pink puffer" is not the furry little pink creature that you are tempted to imagine nor is the "blue bloater" a big and friendly blue giant. What do these terms mean exactly?To...
- Is Legionnaires' Disease a Serious Medical Condition?
Legionella bacteriaLegionnaires' disease is a type of pneumonia that is in its most severe form. The disease occurs due to a bacterial infection caused by a bacteria called legionella and mainly results in the inflammation of the lungs. The bacteria are known to thrive commonly in areas such as...
- How Does Pneumonia Develop?
Pneumonia is a disease that affects the lungs due to an infection caused by bacteria, virus, or fungus. Pneumonia can either affect the left, right, or both lobes of the lungs.Pneumonia is a serious disease affecting people of any age. However, toddlers and young children are more affected by...
- Staying Healthy as an Adult Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis is a lifelong condition that begins at birth and slowly progresses throughout a person’s life. It is among the most difficult chronic illnesses to treat, manage, and survive. Despite this, the field of cystic fibrosis has made leaps and strides in the last fifty years, more than...
- Pneumonia in an Immunocompromised Patient
Pneumonia as a disease was once dreaded, since most of the cases would turn out to be fatal. This was many years ago, and with medical advances, times have changed. However, in some severe cases of pneumonia, especially in people with weakened immune systems, the disease can still be fatal. If the...
- Dr. William P. Galli D.O.615 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Dr. Daniel E Potts MD222 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Brian James Hamburg MD1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Craig Karpman MD621 S NEW BALLAS RD SAINT LOUIS MO 63141
- Dr. Michael J Holtzman MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Rael David Sundy MD1035 BELLEVUE AVE SAINT LOUIS MO 63117