The only chiropractic and neurology clinic in the Treasure Valley.
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College
Maria Teresa Sirucek's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
Maria Teresa Sirucek's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Maria Teresa Sirucek | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Maria Teresa Sirucek's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Luke Corone Mayes DC5975 W Overland Rd Boise ID 83709
- Dr. Todd Steven Pickman D.C.8001 Wyoming Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87113
- Mr. Timothy Klena D.C.403 S 11th St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. Terri L Gibbs DC1001 N 27th St Boise ID 83702
- Dr. William J Dennis D.C.708 E Wythe Creek Ct Kuna ID 83634
- Dr. Donald D Rae D.C.1149 W Boise Ave Boise ID 83706