Dr. Arash Razi is a Dentist practicing in Mission Hills, CA. Dr. Razi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
NYU College of Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Martin Luther King Jr. Hospital/Harbor UCLA Hospital
- Post Graduate Program in General Dentistry
- American Dental Implant Association
Professional Society Memberships
- International Congress Of Implantology, Dental Organization for Oral Conscious Sedation, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Los Angeles Dental Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Strong Education
Favorite professional publications
- Dentistry Today, Dental Economics, Journal of the American Dental Association
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
- United Concordia
Dr. Arash Razi DDS's Practice location
Mission Hills, CA 91345 Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90035 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Arash Razi DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Arash Razi DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Dr. Arash Razi gained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 2006 from New York University College of Dentistry. An internship and residency followed at Martin Luther King Jr.Harbor UCLA Hospital, before a fellowship was completed with the American Dental Implant Association. He has over 500 hours of continuing education experience, which includes dental implant seminars at the Zimmer Dental Institute.
He is a highly trained and qualified dentist with a vast expertise in all facets of his work. Dr. Razi has been in practice for more than 10 years and has provided a high level of restorative dentistry throughout his career. Furthermore, he maintains professional memberships with many organizations, including the California Dental Association, the American Dental Implant Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, and the Dental Organization for Conscious Oral Sedation.
Moreover, he is currently serving patients at Mission Hills Dental, in Mission Hills, California. Dr. Razi is a certified Invisalign and Implant dentist, and specializes in both cosmetic dentistry and dental implantation. Dr. Razi has earned the coveted title of Fellow of the American Dental Implant Association. As one of the most experienced general and implant dentistry specialists, Dr. Razi serves a number of patients looking for missing teeth restorations. His standing continues to be molded through his dedication to furthering his expertise.He attributes his success to his hard work and strong education.
Dentistry is the branch of medical related to the human dental pulp or nerve of the tooth.General dentists provide a wide array of services that are vital to patients’ continued health. These services include: preventive services — helping to maintain good oral health by stopping disease before it takes hold in the mouth; restorative services — receiving timely and appropriate treatment when a problem is identified; as well as cosmetic services — performing a range of cosmetic procedures, such as teeth whitening, cosmetic bonding – even porcelain veneers. General dentists also address overall health concerns, as oral health is seen as the mirror of general health. In fact, some dental problems may reflect issues in other parts of the body and vice versa.
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Dr. Lawrence H. Zabner DMD 4418 Vineland Ave North Hollywood California 91602
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS 6300 San Fernando Road Glendale California 91201
- Mark M. De Leon DDS 1201 N Pacific Ave Glendale CA 91202
- Dr. Regina G. Espinoza DDS 20173 Saticoy St Winnetka California 91306
- Dr. Maryam Navab DDS 16661 Ventura Boulevard Encino CA 91436
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD 7325 Medical Center Dr West Hills California 91307