Osama M. Shabash, MD, is the Owner and Lead Physician at HealthChoice Centre in Toronto, the province of Ontario, Canada. He established the practice in 2008 as a multi-specialty clinic, including family practice and walk-in clinic. Dr. Shabash is also the Medical Director of the Libyan Medical Committee in Canada (LMCC), the Lead Physician of the Libyan Canadian Medical Association (LCMA) primary care project in Libya, and member of the physician advisory group at Seamless Care to Optimize the Patient Experience (SCOPE). A family practitioner by education and training, he has accrued 13 years of experience and is a graduate of the University of Tripoli. Furthermore, he is fellowship trained at the College of Family Physicians Canada and a distinguished member of the Ontario Medical Association, the Canada Medical Association, the College of Family Physicians Canada, and LNCC Medical Committee. Dr. Shabash is actively involved with LNCC Medical Committee, which provides care for war injured patients in Libya and Canada.
Education and Training
University of Tripoli
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Regional and International Public Speaking; Physician Lead, LCMA Primary Care Project in Libya -
- College of Family Physicians Canada
Professional Society Memberships
- Ontario Medical Association, Canada Medical Association, College of Family Physicians Canada, LMCC Medical Committee (Medical Director)
What do you attribute your success to?
- Interest in helping others and providing patient advocacy.
- LNCC Medical Committee provides care for war injured patients in Libya and Canada.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, History, Active with Non-Profit Patient Advocacy Projects
- Physician Advisor Group
Osama M. Shabash's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Osama M. Shabash | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Osama M. Shabash's reviewsWrite Review
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Causes, Treatment, and Prevention of Petechiae
Petechiae are tiny dots that appear as red, brown, or purple in color beneath the skin. They are usually seen in clusters on the stomach, buttocks, arms, and legs. However, they may also appear inside the mouth or on the eyelids. Petechiae may indicate different conditions, which can range from...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Eli B. Alegado1415 Kennedy Rd Scarborough Ontario M1P 2L6
- Amitha J. Mundenchira45 Kingsbridge Garden Cir Mississauga Ontario L5R 3K4
- Salah-Eddin Ali3348 Erin Centre Blvd Mississauga ON L5M 8C3
- Rajinder Atwal4430 Bathurst St Toronto Ontario M3H 3S3
- Barry Pitter Toronto ON M2N 5X7
- Dr. Jack Richman M.D.5945 AIRPORT ROAD MISSISSAUGA ONTARIO L4V 1