Jonathan Jerry Klicka, DDS, is a dentist with 32 years of experience and a well-reputed private practice in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. His areas of expertise are Cosmetic Dentistry and Endodontics. Dr. Klicka studied for his DDS at Marquette University and is certified by the American Board of General Dentistry in General Dentistry. In addition, he is a member of the American Dental Association, the Wisconsin Dental Association, and The Dental Forum Association to stay on the cutting edge of clinical advancements in his field.
Education and Training
American Board of General Dentistry- General Dentistry
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, Wisconsin Dental Association, The Dental Forum Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Putting Patients First, Listening to her Patients Needs, Education, and Technology
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Golfing, Traveling, Fitness
Dr. Jonathan Jerry Klicka D.D.S.'s Practice location
Elm Grove, WI 53122 Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53202 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jonathan Jerry Klicka D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jonathan Jerry Klicka D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Klicka
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Dr. Antonio G. Cigno DMD 7940 W Layton Ave Greenfield Wisconsin 53220
- Dr. Issa Dkeidek D.D.S. 10050 Ne 10th St Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Dale Rottman DDS 413 North Main Street Thiensville Wisconsin 53092
- Jorge Pinero 7308 W Layton Avenue Milwaukee WI 53220
- Dr. Leena Alexander D.D.S. 4471 Long Prarie Road Flowermound Texas 75028
- Dr. Snehal D. Pingle DMD 745 Gatehouse Ln Brookfield Wisconsin 53005