One of only 500 doctors in the United States with a certification of completion for Chao Pinhole Technique, June 2014
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Dentistry
CEREC Same Day Crowns
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Instructor of Botox and Dermal Filler techniques for dentistry in association with First American Botox University and The Midwest Implant Institute, 2010 – present -
- Co-Director and Clinical instructor at the Midwest Implant Institute -
- Midwest Implant Institute Externship
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, American Dental Association, American Academy of Oral Systemic Health
What do you attribute your success to?
- Furthering his Education, Passion for Implants and Cosmetic Dentistry
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Travel, Fishing, People Watching
- Midwest Implant Institute
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
Dr. Thomas Mathew Bilski D.D.S.'s Practice location
Independence, Ohio 44131 Get Direction
INDEPENDENCE, OH 44131 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Thomas Mathew Bilski D.D.S. | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Thomas Mathew Bilski D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Michael D. Stern D.D.S. 34950 Chardon Rd Willoughby OH 44094
- Dr. Dennis J. Schirripa D.D.S. 3637 Medina Road Medina Ohio 44256
- Dr. Daniel Lee Koplow D.D.S. 559 Pikes Peak Avenue Colorado Springs Colorado 80903
- Gary R. Schween D.D.S. 5002 Foote Road Medina Ohio 44256
- Dr. Carlos Pires DMD, MSD, MSD 6505 Rockside Rd Independence OH 44131
- Dr. John C. Oswald D.D.S. 5885 State Road Parma Ohio 44134