Sports Injuries, Mechanical Analysis. Our office is located just outside of Washington,DC in S. Arlington Virginia. We pride ourselves on treating the CAUSE of the problem not the SYMPTOMS. Our office is dedicated to helping heal you and relieve your stress. We Specialize in Sports Chiropractic but also care for pregnancies, infants and children.
Education and Training
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Cambridge Who's Who 2009
- NAPW Woman of the Year 2010-11
- Cambridge Who's Who 101 Industry Experts
- Arlington's Best Chiropractic 2013 & 2014
Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Wendy J. Jacobs DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Vishal Krishna Verma D.C.9477 Silver King Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Miya Bazley DC2440 M St NW Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Gregory K. Lee D.C.10721 Main Street Fairfax Virginia 22030-6912
- Dr. Nesly Clerge DC2041 MLK Ave, SE Washington DC 20020
- Ricardo Alejand Rodriguez Vazqu1727 King st Suite 322 Alexandria VA 22314
- Kyung Lee D.C209 Elden St Herndon VA 20170