Dr. Sri Devi Kolli M.D.
Internist12700 South Fork Road Suite 270 St. Louis Missouri, 63128
Dr. Sri Kolli is an internist practicing in St. Louis , Missouri. Dr. Kolli specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kolli provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Guntur Medical College
Guntur Medical College 1989
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- High Cholesterol
- Pinched Nerve
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Strep Throat
Professional Society Memberships
- Missouri State Medical Association, Metropolitan Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Patient Care
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Reading, Gardening
Dr. Sri Devi Kolli M.D.'s Practice location
St. Louis , Missouri 63128Get Direction
FENTON, MO 63026Get Direction
Saint Louis, MO 63128Get Direction
Dr. Sri Devi Kolli M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kolli
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Jei Martin Love12101 Woodcrest Executive Dr St. Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Thomas Spiro M.D.1035 Bellvue Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63117
- Basga O. Bernard4500 Memorial Drive Belleville Illinois 62226
- Dr. Somasekhara R. Bandi M.D.6435 Chippewa St Saint Louis MO 63109
- Dr. Rosemary Cannistraro M.D. PHD12609 Olive Blvd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Mitchell H. Grayson MD1040 N Mason Rd Saint Louis MO 63141