Lisa E. Corrente, MD, is a radiologist at Park Place Medical Imaging in New York, NY. Her areas of expertise are Diagnostic Radiology, Musculoskeletal Imaging, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. She received her medical doctor degree in 1997 from St. George's University. Dr. Corrente served her postgraduate training at Sound Shore Medical Center (General Surgery) and St. Vincent's Medical Center (Radiology). She is fellowship trained in Musculoskeletal Imaging and MRI at the University of California San Diego Medical Center. Dr. Corrrente is certified by the American Board of Radiology in Radiology and is a professional member of the American College of Radiology, the Radiological Society of North America, the Medical Society of the State of New York, and the New York County Medical Society.
Education and Training
St. George's University
American Board of Radiology- Radiology
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Director, Park Place Medical Imaging -
- Local Teacher, Aesthetic Medicine -
- Sound Shore Medical Center (General Surgery); St. Vincent's Medical Center (Radiology)
- University of California San Diego Medical Center (Musculoskeletal Imaging, MRI)
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Radiology, Radiological Society of North America, Medical Society of the State of New York, New York County Medical Society
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
Hobbies / Sports
Lisa A. Corrente's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Lisa A. Corrente | Radiologist | Body Imaging
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lisa A. Corrente's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Kevin Joseph Roche M.D.1 Dogwood Dr Annandale NJ 08801
- Alain D. Hyman M.D.165 East 84th Street New York New York 10028
- Alan J. Heideman MD2130 Millburn Ave Maplewood NJ 07040
- Irina A. Vasilyeva MD PHD1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco CA 94110
- Harsha N. Dhanani MD68 Mallard Place Secaucus New Jersey 07094
- Sergei Sobolevsky4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219