Laura Ellen Dinerstein, MD, is a psychiatrist with a private practice in Arlington, Massachusetts. With 32 years of experience in her field, she specialized in Severely Mentally Ill patients, In-Patient Community Mental Health, Hospital Medicine, Adult Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Dinerstein graduated from Boston University in 1982 and served her residency at Cambridge Health Alliance- Harvard Medical School focusing on Adult Psychiatry. She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and Adult Psychiatry.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1982
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Hlth Al, Psychiatry; Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Hlth Al, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cambridge Health Alliance- Harvard Medical School (Adult Psychiatry)
What do you attribute your success to?
- Working in a variety of settings in her career, and dealing with child and adults with a full spectrum of mental illness.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Laura Ellen Dinerstein Other's Practice location
Arlington, Massachusetts 02476-6535 Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02135 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Laura Ellen Dinerstein Other | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Laura Ellen Dinerstein Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Depakote Drug Interactions: What to Avoid
Drug interactionWhen a substance affects the effectiveness of another drug due to their combined use, it is known as a drug interaction. The interaction can be either an increase or decrease in the effect of the drug, or it may cause an entirely new effect. Generally, interaction takes place between...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Can I Still Live a Normal Life If I have Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental condition, which affects how a person thinks, feels, and acts. A person affected by this condition may have a hard time distinguishing what is real and what is imaginary. A person could also be unresponsive or withdrawn and may have difficulty in expressing normal...
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Dr. Richard Chasin M.D. 2 Appleton St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Ruxandra Carp M.D. 1 Mt Vernon St Winchester Massachusetts 01890
- Robert D. Mehlman 14 Netherlands Road Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman MD 345 Boylston Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD 38 Crafts Street Newton Massachusetts 02458
- Dr. Daniel W. Rosenn M.D. 310 Washington St Wellesley MA 02481