Laura Ellen Dinerstein, MD, is a psychiatrist with a private practice in Arlington, Massachusetts. With 32 years of experience in her field, she specialized in Severely Mentally Ill patients, In-Patient Community Mental Health, Hospital Medicine, Adult Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Dinerstein graduated from Boston University in 1982 and served her residency at Cambridge Health Alliance- Harvard Medical School focusing on Adult Psychiatry. She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and Adult Psychiatry.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1982
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Hlth Al, Psychiatry; Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Hlth Al, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cambridge Health Alliance- Harvard Medical School (Adult Psychiatry)
What do you attribute your success to?
- Working in a variety of settings in her career, and dealing with child and adults with a full spectrum of mental illness.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Laura Ellen Dinerstein Other's Practice location
Arlington, MA 02476-6535 Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02135 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Laura Ellen Dinerstein Other | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Laura Ellen Dinerstein Other's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Dr. Richard Chasin M.D. 2 Appleton St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Ruxandra Carp M.D. 1 Mt Vernon St Winchester Massachusetts 01890
- Robert D. Mehlman 14 Netherlands Road Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman MD 345 Boylston Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD 38 Crafts St Newton MA 02458
- Dr. Daniel W. Rosenn M.D. 310 Washington St Wellesley Hills MA 02481