Laura Ellen Dinerstein, MD, is a psychiatrist with a private practice in Arlington, Massachusetts. With 32 years of experience in her field, she specialized in Severely Mentally Ill patients, In-Patient Community Mental Health, Hospital Medicine, Adult Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Dinerstein graduated from Boston University in 1982 and served her residency at Cambridge Health Alliance- Harvard Medical School focusing on Adult Psychiatry. She is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, and Adult Psychiatry.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1982
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology- Psychiatry
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking -
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Hlth Al, Psychiatry; Cambridge Hp/Cambridge Hlth Al, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cambridge Health Alliance- Harvard Medical School (Adult Psychiatry)
What do you attribute your success to?
- Working in a variety of settings in her career, and dealing with child and adults with a full spectrum of mental illness.
Laura Ellen Dinerstein's Practice location
Arlington, Massachusetts 02476-6535Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02135Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Laura Ellen Dinerstein | Psychiatrist | Psychiatry
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Laura Ellen Dinerstein's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Schizophrenia Fatal?
Schizophrenia by itself is not fatal like cancer or any other life-threatening diseases. However, many cases of death have been accounted for and the usual reason behind it is suicide. Moreover, people who have adopted habits such as smoking, taking prohibited drugs, or unhealthy eating, either due...
- The Side Effects of Xanax
What Is Xanax?The generic name for Xanax is alprazolam and this is a benzodiazepine. Xanax was first introduced in 1976. This drug has an impact on the unbalanced chemicals in the brain of people who have anxiety. It is therefore prescribed for treating mental health problems which are linked with...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Depression in Seniors
What is depression?Depression is a mood disorder that causes an individual to feel sad, lonely, lost, angry, hopeless, or frustrated daily. These severe emotions can interfere with the individual's everyday life. For elders, depression can arise through hard life experiences, like losing a spouse,...
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Dr. Richard Chasin M.D.2 Appleton St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Ruxandra Carp M.D.1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Robert D. Mehlman14 Netherlands Road Brookline Massachusetts 02445
- Dr. Benjamin Silverman MDMassachusetts General Hospital Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Tilottoma Mukherjee MD1666 MASSACHUSETTS AVE LEXINGTON MA 02420
- Dr. Daniel W. Rosenn M.D.310 Washington St Wellesley MA 02481