Dr. Judi Griffin MD
Internist736 Battlefield Boulevard Chesapeake Virginia, 23320
Dr. Judi Griffin is an internist practicing in Chesapeake, Virginia. Dr. Griffin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Griffin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Guest Speaker, Heart Beat Gala, American Heart Association -
- Local and National Public Speaking, Health Related Community Talks at Churches, Etc. -
- Meharry Med Clinic
- Meharry Medical College
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Heart Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being humble and connecting as a doctor with the community she grew up in.
- Served Honorably as Corpsman in US Navy Reserves
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time with Family, Traveling, Swimming, Bicycling
Dr. Judi Griffin MD's Practice location
Chesapeake, Virginia 23320Get Direction
VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23455Get Direction
Dr. Judi Griffin MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- What Are the Symptoms of Hepatitis C?
Hepatitis C refers to a viral infection of the liver that may result in liver damage, cirrhosis and even liver failure. Unfortunately, most of the people with this infection remain unaware of the same until the liver is damaged to certain extent. Hepatitis C virus is a type of virus that causes...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Dr. Gregory J Warth MD1060 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Ayham Deeb M.D.2790 GODWIN BLVD STE 101 SUFFOLK VA 23434
- Abdulkadir Salhan3705 George Mason Drive Falls Church Virginia 22041
- Dr. Parimal J Soni MD3235 Academy Ave Portsmouth VA 23703
- Dr. Lind Walter Chinnery MD301 Riverview Ave Norfolk VA 23510
- Dr. Dipes K Ray M.D., MRCP446 CARATOKE HWY MOYOCK NC 27958