Mohammad Altriki, MD is a member of American Medical Association. He graduated from Russian State Medical University in 1997. He has had a lustrous career encompassing 10 years as an internist. Dr. Altriki reads Time magazine and loves basketball. He attributes his success to taking his work seriously and having an honest approach when dealing with patients.
Education and Training
Russian State Medical University
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
- Graduated with Honors, Russian State Medical University
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
Articles and Publications
- Has been Published
What do you attribute your success to?
- A great bedside manner, and a connecting with his patients. He takes his work very seriously and approaches patients with honesty.
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking and Basketball
Favorite professional publications
Mohamad Altriki's Practice location
Phoenix, Arizona 85085Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mohamad Altriki | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mohamad Altriki's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Dr. Usha K. Nagin M.D.5555 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Eleanor C. Mariano M.D.33777 North Scottsdale Road Scottsdale Arizona 85266
- Yaw A. Boateng635 E. Baseline Road Phoenix Arizona 85042
- Dr. Bashar Majeed M.D.1012 E Willetta St Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. Delali Hevi M.D.8805 West Union Hills Drive Peoria Arizona 85382
- Dr. James F. Wessman M.D.6036 North 19th Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85015