Alejandro Loynaz is a specialist internist working under affiliation with University of Miami, Doctor?s Hospital of Miami, South Miami Hospital and Coral Garbles Hospital. After graduating in 1983, he secured the certification of Internal Medicine from American Board of Internal Medicine and the membership of Florida Medical Association and American Medical Association. He enjoys fishing in his spare time and reads New England Journal of Medicine and Medical Economics.
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- Florida Medical Association, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Continued Medical Education, Hard Work, Care of Patients
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Medical Economics
- University of Miami
- Doctor's Hospital of Miami
- South Miami Hospital
- Coral Gables hospital
Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD's Practice location
Miami, Florida 33133Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loynaz
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- When Is it Food Poisoning?
Food poisoning, or food borne illness, is a disease caused by eating food contaminated with infectious microorganisms or toxins. The infectious organism can be bacteria, a virus, or a parasite. Poisoning is very common in meat, chicken, fish, and eggs. But it may also be found in other food items,...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- What Does a High Red Blood Cell (RBC) Count Mean?
OverviewRed blood cells (RBCs), also called erythrocytes, are the cells that carry oxygen throughout the body. They are also one of the major components of blood. Having a high red blood cell (RBC) count means that the number of RBCs in the bloodstream is higher than normal. When you have signs and...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D.7980 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D.6498 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD3816 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood Florida 3302
- Dr. Teresa Martinez M.D7811 Coral Way Miami Florida 33155
- Richard A. Elias MD3801 Biscayne Boulevard Miami Florida 33137