Alejandro Loynaz is a specialist internist working under affiliation with University of Miami, Doctor?s Hospital of Miami, South Miami Hospital and Coral Garbles Hospital. After graduating in 1983, he secured the certification of Internal Medicine from American Board of Internal Medicine and the membership of Florida Medical Association and American Medical Association. He enjoys fishing in his spare time and reads New England Journal of Medicine and Medical Economics.
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
Professional Society Memberships
- Florida Medical Association, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Continued Medical Education, Hard Work, Care of Patients
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Medical Economics
Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD's Practice location
Miami, Florida 33133Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Alejandro Loynaz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loynaz
- Stretching Before Running Does Not Prevent or Cause Injury
According to a new and interesting study stretching before running may not prevent or cause injury but switching the routine increases the risk of injury considerably. The results of the study presented at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons provided a surprise twist...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Dr. Homero G. Rivero M.D.7980 SW 24TH ST MIAMI FL 33155
- Dr. Oliver Di Pietro M.D.1045 95th Street Bay Harbor Islands Florida 33154
- Dr. Teresa B. Alfonso M.D.6498 CORAL WAY MIAMI FL 33155
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD3816 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood Florida 3302
- Dr. Teresa Martinez M.D7811 Sw 24th St Miami FL 33155
- Richard A. Elias MD3801 BISCAYNE BLVD MIAMI FL 33137