Helen Huang-Lin is an experienced dentist with 32 years of practice in the medical field. A graduate from University of North Carolina, Dr. Helen is a specialist in General Dentistry and Restorative Dentistry. She is an active member of her church community and links her success to her belief in God.
Education and Training
University of North Carolina
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Local Public Speaking, Church Commuinity, Volunteering, Doing Charity Work -
What do you attribute your success to?
- God's grace he placed her here, and gave her gifts to use. Doing what is right in God's sight every time.
Hobbies / Sports
- Being Very active in her Church Community
Favorite professional publications
- Clinicians Report | Gordon J. Christensen
Dr. Helen Huang-Lin DDS's Practice location
Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Helen Huang-Lin DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Helen Huang-Lin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Lori Nasif DMD810 Abbott Blvd Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Alvin Charles Jacobs DDS1625 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Samer Zeino DDS799 Abbott Blvd. Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Joel D. Singer DMD327 Bridge Plz N Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Howard Steven Glazer DDS810 Abbott Blvd Fort Lee NJ 07024