Dr. Kenneth Hodor M.D.
Orthopedist315 Southeast 17th Avenue Fort Lauderdale Florida, 33301
Kenneth R. Hodor, MD, maintains his own private practice that serves the Aventura area of Florida. A Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Dr. Hodor has over 40 years of experience in orthopedic surgery. Active in his field, Dr. Hodor has authored a medical article on fractures; as well as having specific expertise in Electromyography Diagnostic Testing. Dr. Hodor lectures at the Florida International University and remains current in procedures and technological advancements by being a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Education and Training
New York Medical College
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery- Orthopedic Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Regional Public Speaking, Florida International University -
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Mount Sinai Hospital (Joint Diseases)
- New York University (Rehabilitation Medicine)
Professional Society Memberships
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Articles and Publications
- Fractures, Article
What do you attribute your success to?
- Enjoying his profession, seeing it as a service to himself and his patients. Also, continued education, training, availability, compassion, and overall purpose and fulfillment.
Hobbies / Sports
- Grandchildren, Water Skiing
Favorite professional publications
Dr. Kenneth Hodor M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301Get Direction
AVENTURA, FL 33180Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Hodor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hodor
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling sensation...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD9526 NE 2nd Ave Miami FL 33138
- Dr. George Botelho MD9033 Glades Road Boca Raton Florida 33434
- William Munoz III660 Glades Road Boca Raton Florida 33431
- Dr. Eric David Schiffman M.D.21097 NE 27TH CT AVENTURA FL 33180
- Dr. Shani Katz DO21150 Biscayne Blvd Aventura FL 33180
- Dr. Jay G. Stein M.D., P.A.209 Northeast 95th Street Miami Shores Florida 33138